Header top Ads

Between Two Friends Who Meet in a Restaurant.

 

Between Two Friends Who Meet in a Restaurant.


Nasir:  Hi Dear! How are you? It’s been a long time.

Nasim: I am fine, what about you? Yes, we last met during the board exams.

Nasir: I’m good too.

Nasim: What are you doing now?

Nasir: Well, I have started my undergraduate studies in English Honours at St. Xaviers College in Mumbai.

Nasim: Wow! You finally got to study the subject you loved the most in school.

Nasir: True. What about you Nasim? Wasn’t History your favourite subject?

Nasim: You guessed it right. I took up History Honours in Shri Ram College in Delhi.

Nasir: That’s nice. I am so happy for you.

Nasim: I am happy for you too. Let’s meet up again soon.

Nasir: Yes, sure! We have a lot to catch up on.

Nasim: Bye for now. I have to pick up my sister from tuition. Take care.

Nasir:  Bye, will see you soon.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.