Header top Ads

Write a letter to your friend telling him about English as Compulsory subject at Degree level

Write a letter to your friend telling him about English as Compulsory subject at Degree level



1, Write a letter to your friend telling him about English as Compulsory subject at Degree level.

Jashore

01st July 2020

Dear Raza,

your letter is just to hand.  I am very happy to know about your brilliant result. However, You have wanted to know about compulsory English in Degree level. I am happy to let you know that English, for one hundred marks. Is a compulsory subject in Degree class. I feel much enthusiastic thinking that I would be able to practise English again because, without practising English, we may forget what, we learnt earlier. But it has much importance in our life. To communicate with others. to acquire higher knowledge and above all to have a suitable job. we must know English. So, I think that we should feel happy to get English as a Compulsory Subject. I hope, you Will also agree with my thinking.

 How are uncle and aunt, My best regards to them. No more today. Write to me soon.

Yours Sincerely.

Niem Reza



If you want to see Video :


No comments

Powered by Blogger.