Header top Ads

some time some place something situation my picture

 good afternoon this picture in jessore bus stand
 at a moment's in jashore pouropark
 t**** first field of MM college with my brother rihan
 at a time infant of battle mukarram in Dhaka
 at a good morning in front of baitul mukarram in Dhaka
 at early morning Karan bazar in Dhaka
 my big son naseem raza
 Saturday morning Karan bazar Dhaka
 at last captured this picture in rainbow digital house
 my small baby nasiruddin Abdullah
 my big baby simraja with long palm tree
 naseem raza cheating on soil
 at a time naseem raza cheating on soil
 nasiruddin Abdullah infant standing bhairav chattor daratana
 nasiruddin Abdullah standing daughter
 at a time pourparkak jessore







 me and with my baby Abdul


























No comments

Powered by Blogger.