Header top Ads

I will to do any kind of computer operator work as you want

I will to do any kind of computer operator work as you want



About This Gig

Thanks for Come to my Gig.
Almost Welcome to you.
I love doing works on the computer, I have a Skill of A computer for over 10 years. I Can make Any kind of Work in Computer. so I will give you the best quality job. I do not want to Just Earn, I want to satisfied with my Dear Costumer. I will give Unlimited Review if that not maintain Start the work. I think you will be Agreed to do Work with me. Thanks for Understanding to me.

My services
◘ Drop shadow
◘ Soft shadow
◘ Reflection shadow
◘ Original shadow
◘ clipping path
◘ Photo editing
◘ professional jewelry Image edit
◘ Remove background
◘ Photo retouching
◘ Image Enhancement
◘ Image Masking/hair masking
◘ Image Re-size / Optimization.
◘ Color Correction
◘ Image Manipulation
◘ Typing
◘  Business Card
◘ Banner of Any kind
◘ Re-Design
◘ re-Path
◘  Microsoft Office
◘  Powerpoint
◘ Video Editing-ETC

♣ I am here to offer you my skills and experience. All of my work will be completed accurately, diligently and in a timely manner. 

♣ It's my confidence and guarantees that you will find fast, high quality and uniqueness in my works.
best regards
Niem Reza



No comments

Powered by Blogger.